The Online Regional Travel Group's (ORTG) professional memberships provide clear evidence of its approach to doing business and its strict adherence to industry regulation. These include:
- ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) – travel agent and tour operator licence-holder
- CAA ATOL (Civil Aviation Authority Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- Advantage Travel Centres (The largest travel agent consortium in the UK with more than 600 members, offering increased buying power for member companies)
- Advantage Focus4Fares (a separate and exclusive group within Advantage, of which ORTG was a founding member, providing special fares with global airlines not available elsewhere)
Book with confidence. Fly to Dubai are ABTA and IATA members and holders of ATOL no. 9635.
We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. All the package and Flight Plus holidays we sell are covered by a scheme protecting your money if the supplier fails. Other services such as hotels or flights on their own may not be protected and you should ask us what protection is available.
ORTG enjoys Tier 1 Dun & Bradstreet credit status.