Fly to Dubai is owned and operated by Mann Link Travel Ltd, part of the Online Regional Travel Group (ORTG), the largest offshore travel Group within the British Isles employing more than 55 staff across the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
The website's dedicated call centre is based in the Isle of Man and run by local staff with exceptional travel knowledge. It is fully licensed and bonded by ABTA (travel agent and tour operator licences), ATOL and IATA (please see below for further information).
In the Isle of Man, ORTG owns Richmond Travel, a leisure travel shop based on Duke Street in Douglas, Mann Link Travel on Parliament Street in Ramsey which is another retail brand, and Mann Link Business Travel which operates from the Group's headquarters on Athol Street in Douglas.
In Jersey, Bellingham Travel operates both leisure and business travel divisions from its office on Bath Street, St Helier, and a leisure travel business from its base at Red Houses, St Brelade.
In Guernsey, Wayfarers World Travel has distinct business and leisure divisions.
ORTG was founded in 1982 in the Isle of Man by Brian Kelly, who remains the Group's Chairman today. It is now very much seen as an IT specialist within the travel sector thanks to the way it has pioneered travel technology, delivering what the market demands before anyone else. The Group enjoys Tier 1 Dun & Bradstreet credit status.
ORTG’s professional memberships provide clear evidence of its approach to doing business and its strict adherence to industry regulation. These include:
- ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) – travel agent and tour operator licence-holder
- ATOL (Civil Aviation Authority Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- Advantage Travel Centres (The largest travel agent consortium in the UK with more than 600 members, offering increased buying power for member companies)
- Advantage Focus4Fares (a separate and exclusive group within Advantage, of which ORTG was a founding member, providing special fares with global airlines not available elsewhere)